Dear SAP S/4HANA interested parties,
Be honest, are you going in circles with the CEO, IT and departments on the subject of SAP S/4HANA transformation and the switch from SAP ECC to SAP S/4HANA?
Are you also in the "hü" and sometimes "hott" mode and try that Change from SAP ECC to SAP S/4HANA Planning products, defining a sensible strategy and in the end you also want the decision that then leads to binding implementation?
We see many companies wanting or doing just that, but...
- do one preliminary analysis after another, which costs effort, resources and money
- are too technical and focus on a technical migration strategy
- disregard the requirements of the departments
- whose IT is alone in the preliminary analysis
- getting lost in the details and still not working through the essentials
- don't have the most important components of a holistic SAP S/4HANA strategy on their radar
- didn't pick up and involve top management
- ultimately come to no decision
- wondering why not
- keep going in circles
Why don't you just do this once correct?
Well prepared for the SAP S/3HANA strategy in 4 phases
PS: If you don't make fundamental decisions early in such a strategy phase, it will be very time-consuming and expensive afterwards, we see, for example, the definition of company codes, companies, general ledgers, tax codes, intercompany clearing accounts, currencies, decimal places, etc. Have you thought of that?
I am very excited to exchange ideas with you because of the challenges in defining the right one for you SAP S/4HANA strategy and suitable for your company is a very individual decision tailored to your specific situation and may shape decades of your future.
I am available to you as a contact person and for exchange.