SAP S/4HANA FOR Group Reporting
As an SAP partner, we support you and your company - with advice, workshops and the implementation of the tool S/4HANA for Group Reporting.
Would you like to create the consolidated financial statements and the consolidated management reporting directly where the data from financial accounting and operational controlling is located?
With SAP S/4HANA for Group Reporting SAP offers group reporting both as an on-premise and as a cloud consolidation solution for customers, which are fully integrated into the SAP S/4HANA product world. Consolidate planned and actual data in real time, both before and after closing.
Due to our many years of experience and expertise, we understand Your requirements for group reporting.
Our offer ranges from Workshops, through preliminary studies to the implementation of the SAP S/4HANA for Group Reporting tool.
"Finally, with SAP S/4HANA technology, there is a way to define a holistic consolidation, record-to-report process with new analysis options for group reporting."Dmitrij Rempel, Solution Expert SAP S/4HANA Group Reporting
Solution Expert SAP S/4HANA Group Reporting
WE CAN DO THAT FOR YOU
Our services and packages in the area of SAP S/4HANA Group Reporting
Online or at your site, we provide answers to the best possible uses of SAP S/4HANA in the area of consolidation.
• What are the optimal application options for the solution in the area of financial statement preparation?
• What requirements must be met?
• What are the real benefits for your company?
In a Workshop online or at your location we provide answers to these and other questions that are of interest to your company.
In a prior call, we would be happy to coordinate the focus of the appointment together.
about 2 - 3 Std.
At your house
Accounting/Controlling and IT departments
In this way, you and your team can obtain information conveniently and efficiently.
We are looking forward to your contact!
Creation of a rough concept including a process plan for the implementation of SAP S/4HANA for Group Reporting
•Actual recording of the current closing processes from a holistic perspective with consideration of the infrastructure, data flows and reporting
•illuminate the relevant content-functional characteristics of the consolidation such as data reporting and validation, currency conversion, group eliminations, elimination of intercompany profits and capital consolidation
•adjustment the status quo with future requirements based on SAP S/4HANA FOR GROUP REPORTING® and detection of optimization potential for efficient financial statement preparation
•Create a rough concept including a plan of action for the
Implementation of SAP S/4HANA FOR GROUP REPORTING®
Implementation of the concept, project management for an orderly implementation of the project
from an overall perspective until go-live.
• Organization and project management for an orderly implementation of the project from an overall perspective
• Realize of the rough concept with tailored configuration for a customer-specific optimal use of the software solution with simultaneous detailed conception
• transfer the legacy data of the previous consolidation solution
• Accompany the customer-internal cooperation of all actors in dealing with the new system
• Hold onto of the project results in user manuals, process manuals and other documentation
• Support after go-live
You are welcome to exchange your ideas and requirements in a non-binding discussion with our experts. We will then send you an individually tailored offer according to your requirements.
SAP S/4HANA for Group Reporting – functionalities at a glance
- Real-time data access
- Accelerate the financial close process
- Unification of consolidation and transaction activities
- Possibility of continuous accounting
- Comprehensive system integration around SAP S/4HANA for Group Reporting
- Through the SAP S/4HANA platform, simultaneous elimination of all intercompany information and a consolidated financial statement in addition to the individual financial statements
Success Stories SAP S/4HANA for Group Reporting
- Implementation experience at a medium-sized production company in another European country
- Introduction of SAP S/4HANA for Group Reporting at RAG
- Preliminary study/data migration SAP S/4HANA for Group Reporting at Evonik
- Release change SAP S/4HANA Group Reporting 2020 (op.) and support for an online mail order company
- Optimization of intercompany processes and IC coordination in an online mail order business
We look forward to starting the future of consolidated reporting with you and SAP S/4HANA for Group Reporting!
Regardless of your decision, a competent contact person will accompany you during the project period to answer all your questions, who will convey the strengths of the tool to you, adapted to your individual ideas and wishes
Specialist articles and news
Make your company future-proof
In a free initial consultation we will discuss possible solutions with you to make your company future-proof.
FAQ – Frequently asked questions about SAP S/4HANA for Group Reporting
What does S/4HANA for Group Reporting do?
Performance: S/4HANA Group Reporting enables fast and accurate financial consolidation and reporting.
How do companies benefit from S/4HANA for Group Reporting?
Business Benefits: Real-time consolidation, better decision making, compliance, and simplified processes.
What are the main features of S/4HANA for Group Reporting?
Main functions: financial consolidation, intercompany reconciliation, reporting and analysis.
What is the difference to SAP BPC?
Difference to SAP BPC: S/4HANA Group Reporting is integrated into S/4HANA, while SAP BPC is a separate application.
How is S/4HANA for Group Reporting structured?
Structure: The solution is based on the HANA platform and is integrated in SAP S/4HANA.
Is it possible to transfer the data from previously used reporting tools?
Data migration: Yes, data from previous reporting tools can be migrated.